- Performance Aesthetics: the joy of doing
- Direct Manipulation: directly interaction with information objects
- Scaffolding: indications of how the interaction will unfold
- Contextual environments: interfaces locate themselves in space and time
- Super Real: we perceive this interfaces as super real
- Social Interaction: interfaces enable users to engage with other users
- Spatial Representation: objects are intelligent and have auras
- Seamlessness: fewer barriers between the user and information
I found that having these principles in mind at the moment of creating a new design comes very handy.
I don’t want to duplicate even more content, you can find the full explanation to each point on Quora.